byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

01 October 2011

N-1 [part 2]

Today I worked on Blok B, the second stage of the N-1.
Luckily, because of its size, less tedious to work on than the first one. Just eight engines and eight delicately shaped fuel line fairings. As expected, it all went together very well and easy. The next thing to do is the latticework between the second and third stage, called Blok W because that's how the Cyrillic alphabet rolls.

I will leave that until tomorrow, because it is better to do that with freshly awoken eyes, which can focus better than the tired ones I have now. The callus on my left index finger I get from all that cutting is getting thicker by the minute. (-;

Here are some pictures.





Aaaaargh! That's for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.