Now, on to the paper stuff again. Friede has been finished. All the engines were folded, glued and placed into the bottom part of the first stage. A nice result but... I am not yet satisfied. I still think it looks not quite how I want it to look.
|Nice bottom. Millions of engines.|
so I did. well, I started it. The black face of the second stage has been painted Anthracite and I started giving the rest a nice aluminium colour. But unfortunately my rattle can was almost empty. It'll have to wait until tuesday, I am afraid.
But it's a start. And I think it looks good!
|A deeper, darker colour on the capsule.|
|...And then I ran out of aluminium spray paint.|