Enough about politics, though. It's something a paper kosmonaut can't change. Let's get on with more earthy business, a stuck Sno-Cat over a menacing crevasse.
I have redone the bodywork. I did some interior work in the cargo compartment to give it a bit more of a used appearance and I joined the whole thing together. The front pontoons also were added to the machine. I started work on the rear set of pontoons as this is posted.
|Some shelves and a map on the wall.|
|Something to look at inside the cargo compartment.|
|Note the drive shaft I added. It pivots along with the pontoon suspension.|
And I think it definitely adds to its realism.
|Open door, as is seen in the picture I want to recreate. The lighter upholstery might be somewhat besides the truth but it sure looks good and gives the door some more depth.|
|The windows nicely fogged up. An unwanted nasty side effect of Cyano Acrylic glue one usually wants to avoid when glueing transparent pieces. This time it's exactly why I used it to glue the windows. I even added more!|
|Another view of the forward drive train|
|Awaiting the rear set of pontoons and a hasty sketch of what is next.|
Next entry will be the finished diorama! - I hope...