byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

30 August 2013

ALT 1977 1/400 [20]

This morning, I have made the struts on the back of the SCA. The original parts that came with the 1/144 model were just a bit too small to easily cut and shape and glue and make it look good. So I scratch built the entire structure. I used rolled up pieces of paper and card board. Most of it was glued using white glue but I reinforced it with a little drop of CA.
It's not finished yet, there have to be two more T-38 Talons made before the diorama is ready to be shown.
But for now, here's the SCA's struts close up after the jump and to begin here, the assembled shuttle and SCA together.
More tomorrow, I think.





The forward strut also got its streamline caps at the base but that was only after I took this picture. More details later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.