byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

18 September 2011

Fakestok 6: inching further

After a week full of filming i found some time to work on the Mil again.
The progress might seem small, but it took quite some time. the vague instructions left me in the dark of how to assemble the exhausts right so I ended up with two dissimilar ones. Oh well, no one will notice.
I am afraid there will be too much space underneath the wings but that also is something I'll trial and errorwise will find out.

The rotor attachment point is up next but first here are some photos.




I use styrofoam balls for inner reinforcement. So far I used one in the nose, perhaps a second will follow in the midsection of the hull. Without them I fear the heli is a bit prone to dent and bulge in the wrong places...


So far for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...