Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

05 August 2014

Falcon 9 v 1.1 (3)

Amazing how time consuming small parts can be. Two engines and an engine base, one and a half hour. Not much but hey, it is keeping on going further. That's a good thing.
Here is a picture of engine number three. Some more of the rest after the break.

Beneath are some views of the engine section of the second stage. I used parts of Yogi's engine and scratched the rest.  Actually, the real thing is a little more elaborate, there is a lot of tubing and piping around the root of the engine. I decided to keep it a little simple though.

Thanks for watching,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...