byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

01 November 2013

Saturn V postponed!

At the moment the Saturn V project is going to be put on hold for an indefinite duration. It is more than I can bite off at the moment. I have tried to start over again a couple of times now and every time there are slight problems, one time it's glue that won't stick, then it's wrong measurements, then a white surface suddenly becomes very smudged...
Argh! Frustration upon frustration.

It's just a little too much now. A build must be fun and this isn't. There is a lot of stuff going on besides this hobby and this Saturn V - project now just is a little too big. It will be on hold until the time is there to pick it up again.
In the meantime I will occupy myself with more bite-size and off-the-shelf stuff, I guess. There still is enough other stuff to build!

-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.