byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

09 November 2013

I'm still here, don't worry.

I just am fiddling a bit with some small plastic models at the moment to get my mind off of the Saturn thing. I am kind of brooding on how to restart but there is absolutely no hurry in that project.
I just finished a 1/72 F9F Panther I had laying around unfinished for a couple of months already. I consider the Panther a very well-shaped plane, its lines are beautifully curved and it's an overall aesthetically pleasing object. As almost usual with my plastic models, I did a what-if scheme. This one is painted as a member of a fictitious Dutch demo team of the early sixties. I now work on a little Airfix 1/72 Tucano, which I think is a nice aircraft. A bit crude here and there but the panel lines are crisp and the plastic is nicely moulded. I could post some pictures but I can't really be bothered because this stuff is a little marginal to me. More paper building soon! Thanks for the patience.
The F9F Panther in a bank, showing its nice shapes. Photo: from Flickr
The Tucano. Photo:http://www.aircraftrecognition.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.