byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

12 September 2013

ALT 1977 1/400 [23]: The final pictures

As promised, I now finally have some pictures for you with a nice blue sky with some white clouds as a backdrop for my ALT 1977 diorama. I used a flash to highlight the stack a little more otherwise it'd be just a silhouette. In the last picture (after the jump) you can see my out-of-focus thumb and first I felt the picture was bad because of that but then I realised it still was a nice reminder of the actual scale. So I left it like that. And now, without further ado, here's the last couple of photos of the SCA/Enterprise stack. Hope you like them.
--PK







Yeah, that pink blur down left is PK's thumb. 1:1 scale.

Thanks for watching and until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.