byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

28 December 2013

Life gets in the way

Hi friends.
Everything is all right here, and in my head there's a lot of building going on but at the cutting mat there's nothing going on. I am afraid that because of all the job related stuff and some seasonal family activities there was not ny time really to get the building stuff off the ground again.
I might give it a try one of these days but I think the next start will be early January.
I'll pick up building the Saturn again and hopefully with a little more success.

From here I wish you all a very good, healthy, creative and productive 2014.
See you soon!
--PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.