byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

22 March 2022

Still here but quite occupied..

Like the title says, I am still here. I even started a build (but I am not that happy about it so I might just abandon it). I also am very very busy at the moment. The ANS-documentary is finished and will premiere this month. Hectic times, moreso because I found a new day job. I will start in May.

So I don't have that much time right now to build any paper model...

I can however, show you the trailer of the documentary:

Here is a link to Vimeo for the English subtitled trailer.

Stay posted for new projects. Stay safe, be nice to one another and Слава Україні! 🇺🇦!

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.