byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

16 August 2020

Update!

A short post to show what I am up to. Just one photo. To tease. The rest will follow. Soon. This is just to show stuff is going on - and for me to keep the pace. I like the results thus far, I have tons of ideas and now the heat wave has ended, I hope to do some more model making. Can’t promise anything but I’ll do my best. 

The rings are made from tripled-up coloured card which I sanded.
 

I started this model in january 2019. This is a long long build. Wasn't intended. There has just been a lot of other stuff that intervened in the progress. Life. The model I work on is an amalgamate of Alfonso Moreno’s Shuttle stack, the photorealistic version of the Fortezza Shuttle and the External Tank designed by Bill Spencer but hugely modified and added scratch-built parts by yours truly.
More soon!
—PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.