byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

11 May 2020

Hi! I am still alive. Don't worry. (-;

Hi people.

Yes, I realise it has been long since I posted something here. Sorry!
I might have been silent for a while but I am working on a model. Just with small steps at a time. Of course, the times we live in at the moment are weird, almost none of us have been experiencing these kinds of isolation and hermit-like situations. Hopefully it will be over soon but I don't expect things to be turned to normal for quite some time. It may be another couple of months, maybe even a year. Who knows.

I am all right, though, I have no signs of Covid-19, I am still working (albeit from home) and I am able to get out of my house to get a whiff of spring air regularly. I hope the same goes for you and your loved ones.

Last December we learned the film we were working on for almost 6 years was given the green light. We were busy planning dates for filming when Covid struck and everything ground to a halt. Still we are not disappointed, we are finetuning the script, getting done what can be done so time is usefully spent. Hopefully we can, now the restrictions in the Netherlands are lifted a little, restart out planning for shooting interviews. We'll see.

Now for the modeling stuff: I won't be posting pictures just yet, although I have a truckload of photos of the build I am working on. I will give you some hints, it has to do with WW2, an elliptical wing, large scale and someone named Bader. There. Now you know. I promise some pictures soon.

Stay safe, stay healthy and please, respect one another's space and keep your distance.
This too shall pass.

--PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.