byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

29 June 2018

Just bear with me.. something's coming.

The result is just a couple of days away, I think. I have been working on and off on this thing and it nears completion. I didn't know how long it was going to take me so I first thought I just build it and post it when I would be ready. But it took longer than I expected. Lots of parts needed to be redesigned and testfitted before satisfactory results.
I think the result won't be perfect but it will be good.

In the meantime, I have been busy with work, mainly work preparation. Trying to get things going again in our filming business. The economy apparently is getting healthier but we don't really see lots of improvement in our branch. We have stuff on the backburner we are going to revamp and giving it a second chance in the funding caroussel.
 
Concerning the build: what can I reveal already? Well, it's a plane, it has been made before, but in plastic and it is Dutch.

The result will be shown in a few days. I hope.

See you soon,
--PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.